25 Korimako Street,
* 90m²≈969 sq.ft. 667m²≈7,180 sq.ft. (0.07 Ha)
Your next move!
The current owners are looking to downsize, presenting you an opportunity to own this beautiful home. With 3 bedrooms, a big garage, huge wood shed and an extra high carport for the boat or camper there are plenty of options. The house is insulated in the ceiling and underfloor and the fire will keep you healthy and warm.
The private, sun-drenched backyard is perfect for hosting BBQ's and parties with family and friends. The backyard also looks onto native bush on the side of Mount Ngongotaha and is securely fenced to keep children and pets safe. Furthermore the living room enjoys views of lake Rotorua and Mount Tarawera.
25 Korimako Street has been a much loved home, there are colorful gardens and an assortment of fruit trees, you can simply move in and start enjoying life. To find out more or to arrange a viewing call Bryn or Julz.
* Modern kitchen
* Fenced backyard
* Insulated underfloor and in the ceiling
* Plenty of bird song from the native bush on mount Ngongotaha
* Elevated position gets views of lake Rotorua and Mount Tarawera
* Ground under the house has been lined with polythene (keeps the house dry)
* Fruit trees include, fruiting cherry, lemon, mandarin and raspberry vine