* 130m²=1,399 sq.ft. 877m²=9,440 sq.ft. (0.09 Ha)
Development Opportunity or Simply Minor Do Up in Papatoetoe.
Situated in a Papatoetoe under Mixed Housing Sub-urban Zone and lying as flat as a pancake on 877m2 lands.
This is a classic 1960's character home built with solid weatherboard, this Esperanto comes with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 2 toilets, big lounge and 1 dining in a 130m2. Front Deck and large shed at the back. With enough space in front and back for large gathering.
If you ask, what you can do with this property.
- Then you can simply roll your sleeves and give this property some love and care before you move in this Christmas.
- Call your developers and architectures to reap the benefit from this Rectangular, road frontage property for multiple dwellings (subject to council approval).
- Invest now as a rental property as we have lovely tenants who would love to stay in this large section property for as long as you want them to stay.
The Advantages of owning this property outweighs all the surrounding listed properties by miles.
- Close to Motorway, yet quiet and peaceful.
- Shopping malls and schools just round the corner.
- From Pharmacy to Vege Shop, Gas Station to multiple Fast Food chain will spoil you daily.
This is a must go for Auction Property but if you are ready so are we and we will accept all pre auction offers and may also bring the Auction forward, subject to "unbelievable pre auction offer".
Locals and overseas clients can call me at 021621144/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Muhammed Rasheed at 0276773795/ email@example.com