14 Snodgrass Rd,
* 110m²≈1,184 sq.ft. 1.98 Acres≈8,013m² (0.8 Ha)
On Site (if not sold prior)
Buy the land & we throw in the house for free!
What started out as a chip away project to slowly renovate this home, the sellers are now on the receiving end of covid lockdown layoffs and with over 30 years of ownership, they now have to sell!
This 8014sqm high risen block of lush Bay Of Plenty countryside will be ticking the boxes of many people. With breath taking 360degree views all the way from the Mount to the Kaimai's, amazing school zones including TGA boys/Girls and Otumoetai College and a second house site all ready begun. 15 mins into TGA CBD or 5 minutes into Bethlehem Shopping Centre. There is so much to love about the placement of this property.
* If DIY is in your DNA, you could step in and take over the unfinished renovations and design to taste.
* Land bank this ample lot of terra firmer, as they have done just across the road with new subdivisions, we don't envision it will be long until this side will be released to develop (your own council due diligence will be required for any further knowledge on this).
* Second home build site available, after going through council due diligence you could unlock build potential for multi dwellings and bring the whole family to live.
* Get rid of the current home and build brand spanking new - with being so close to town, yet still has that beautiful country vibe.
* Or just buy it as is and figure it out from there! It is what it is!
New builders, land bankers, renovators and every one in between, this property is for you! The home is being sold as is where is along with the adjoining garages, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please contact the lead agent for a full property bag, including the LIM report and council property files. There will be only ONE viewing time available, which is an hour and a half window on Thursday 2nd September from 5pm - 6.30pm with the auction running onsite on Tuesday 7th September @4pm. (Unless sold prior).
If you want to have a conversation about this property fell free to shoot me an email or give me a call.