116 Paparoa Street,
Harcourts Gold Papanui, 471 Papanui Road, Christchurch. (unless sold prior)
The race is on to secure this Black Beauty
Our current owners first purchased this home back in 2007 with the idea that it would be a great family home to enjoy for many years, and that they have done for 15 years. So now that the family have grown up and after some thoughtful deliberation the time has come for another family to create many cherished memories here.
As you unlatch the front gate your eye will be drawn to a single level hidden paradise, that offers peace and privacy. Sited on 607sqm of northwest facing garden, perfect for summer entertaining. This must be the best place to sit, relax and watch family play knowing that it is secure and safe.
Of course, with this stunning section comes an inviting family home that is quite simply a Black Beauty that does not disappoint.
- Modern interior with open plan kitchen encompassing a family dining and living area
- Spacious and separate lounge with sliding doors out onto the northwest facing deck
- Inside the main home, are three double bedrooms, with ample storage. The master bedroom has double wardrobes and ensuite and doors that lead out onto another deck and provide direct access to the spa pool.
- Oversized double garage and attached to this is a consented sleepout with a separate toilet that would work well as the fourth bedroom or an office should you need to work from home.
- Warmth is assured with Double glazing throughout and a heat pump.
A supremely prime location, where everything you need is nearby. A range of transport options along with being close to local amenities including Northlands mall and Merivale Mall shopping centre, Cafes, and Restaurants. Great schooling options are right on your door step, being zoned for Paparoa Primary, Heaton Intermediate, and of course there are a full range of private schooling options within walking distance. What more could you want?
With the current owners moving onto the next chapter of their lives, it is now time for another family to secure this gorgeous home in a beautiful and secluded setting. Opportunities like this do not come around very often. 116 Paparoa Street is a home that will tick all the boxes and will most certainly draw in families of all ages. So, will you win the race to secure this Black Beauty on or before auction day?
Auction Day: Thursday 15th December @10:00am, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)