30 Minto Street,
Minto opportunity - stunning view!
Are you looking for a money making opportunity? Do you love potential and value add? Realistically priced somewhere in the 400s, this presents a great opportunity for the tradesperson, developer, or first home buyer willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
• Sweeping views including Flagstaff, Maungatua's and Saddle Hill, over the golf course to St Clair and the ocean
• East and west facing for excellent morning and afternoon/evening sun
• Potential to develop site below the house with concrete driveway access to this, including an existing concrete block garage
• House features two double bedrooms, one family bathroom, open plan layout with wood burner, west facing balcony and conservatory
• Basement including storage/utility room, workbench
• Electrical: rewired with new switchboard in hallway
• Plumbing: some new plumbing; hot water cylinder in kitchen
• Insulation: underfloor and ceiling insulation, some double glazing including the two bedrooms
• Joinery: majority aluminium joinery
• Other: stone tile roof, wooden and concrete board cladding on west side (may well contain asbestos, has not been tested)
• Terraced section
• Concrete driveway is a shared driveway with 26, 26A, 26B and 28 Minto Street - entry is between 26 and 28
Site Information: Site is one that has been rezoned General Residential 2 Variation 2 Mapped Area. This means the site can be developed a density of 1 habitable room per 45m2 of land. A development that was within the density requirements could be subdivided off despite not meeting the minimum lot size requirements. The variation 2 mapping layer does mean that development or subdivision would trigger the need for landscaping. You may want to have a preliminary meeting with a surveyor to progress the application (e.g. Paterson Pitts, Terramark). There is a sewer pipe that would determine where earthworks and building could occur.
Driveway: Refer Deposited Plan 15240 (Title Plan) showing the ROW areas marked A, B C & D that Lot 5 has the right to use.
Property information is online. Just go to my website: https://www.lawrencepeeters.co.nz/current-listings