41 Rajkot Terrace,
proudly marketed by
Leaders Real Estate (1987) Ltd Licensed REA Act 2008
A perfect starter home
This low-maintenance townhouse combines a spacious interior with stylish decoration. The home has a great location, on a corner site bordering the Kanpur Road play reserve. The property presents a fantastic opportunity for entry-level buyers (or investors). The house is well equipped to cater for a family and guests.
Key attributes of this home include:
- An entire floor dedicated to living, including ample capacity for living, entertaining and dining. This airy space, with whitewashed chapel ceilings and modern light fixtures, is sure to impress. You will love the neutral décor, tree-lined outlook and indoor-outdoor flow to an intimate deck, with views across the surrounding area and out to Matiu Somes
- An easy-care galley style kitchen, with granite benchtops and lovely outlook
- A spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe
- Two additional double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, located on the ground floor
- A well-appointed family bathroom and a separate powder room
- Separate laundry
-Extensively double glazed
- Drive on access to a secure single garage, including a workshop bench and storage capacity
- Additional off-street parking
This property is located in the popular central suburb of Broadmeadows. You will love the proximity to local amenities, such as the Johnsonville shopping centre, Khandallah village and an amazing array of shops, cafes, recreational facilities, restaurants and supermarkets. The home is also close to a range of excellent primary and secondary schools.
If you are looking for a stylish, entry-level home ticking all the boxes for your family (or investment), this is the one for you.